Master-2H has extremely high fidelity; its SQ is neutral. It will show how good or bad the recording is!
- Real Balanced ACSS Power Amplifier
- Applies the round-corner style chassis which has lower syntony or vibration. Between the transformers and signal amps resides a thick metal plate to avoid interference.
- Fully balanced design, the gain stages and pre-driver stages working on class A , built by discrete analog stages without any OPA or coupling caps in the signal channels.
- The output transistors stages work in high idle current state. The Diamond Cross output stage design avoids “switch distortion” as well as class A amps.
- Non- feedback ACSS analogue design
- 80 output transistors: “the King of transistors MJL4281/4302”
- Support 250W X2 (8 Ohm) output, 500W x2 (4 Ohm)
- The capacitance of the whole machine reaches as high as 260,000 uF, powered by four R cores transformers (Total 1500W)
- Completely separated design, separated power supplies for the right and left channels.
- In total 4 groups of high-quality class A parallel PSU’s to power gain stages. To achieve a high S/N, the control circuit is powered with separate regulators.
- Analog inputs: XLR, ACSS
- Audiophile grade components, including DALE resistors, WIMA caps, custom order NOVER (UK brand) caps, all audiophile grade input & output sockets and gold IEC socket.
- Static mode storage control software to avoid interrupting the sound quality , the MCU output is inactive when no user operation is active.
- 1. XLR
- 2. ACSS (XLR 4-PIN )
- Speaker Neutrik output IEC sockets.
|Output power||2x250W under 8 Ohm / 2x500W under 4 Ohm|
|Output voltage||58V RMS|
|Frequency response||20Hz – 20kHz to 0.01dB (XLR 8 Ohm) / 10Hz – 100kHz to -3dB (XLR 8 Ohm)|
|inputs||2x XLR / 2x ACSS|
|Exits||2x Stereo terminal blocks (accepting bananas)|
|Food||4 transformers, including 2 R-Core|
|Weight||70kg (both blocks)|
|Housing material||100% Aluminum|
|Dimensions||340 x 260 x 450mm (one block)|
|Accessories||2x Power cable|