- Balanced input with high quality JFET transistors paired manually.
- Reduced curly tension, low noise. High dynamics and great stability.
- Real Balanced Diamond Differential Design Pure Class A Mono Power Amp
- 48 (!) output transistors K170/J74 applied
- 4 Transformers (In Total 1700W )
- 180,000uF Audio Grade NOVER Capacitors
- Non-Feedback Class-A amplifier design
- Discrete Class A PSUs Power Supply, in total 8 groups
- Soft Start Power Design
- Extreme high fidelity the output exact replica of the input signal.
- It has improved high-frequency response because the active device is ON full time
- There is no crossover distortion because the active device conducts for the entire cycle of the input signal.
|Product type||Balanced amplifier|
|Amplification type||Dual mono |
|Power||2x100W @ 8Ω|
|Consumption (for two mono blocks)||700W|
|Dimensions (for one mono block)||375 x 510 x 273mm|
|Weight (for two mono blocks)||90kg|
At July 2004, I registered the brand audio-gd ,
September 2004, Kingwa published the first generation diamond difference design at the < Radio & TV> , the best popular audio technology magazine in China . There were a lot DIYer who call me and even wrote me letters to discuss the circuit.
2004 , the fist regular product of audio-gd , XA-100 power amp released. It got good honor from customers and the foundation of Audio-gd was set. Before designing and releasing this this amp, Kingwa had 6 years experience building Diamond Difference circuits .
At 2005, the first regular DAC product DAC-1 released, a TDA1541A with diamond difference output stages.