- True Balanced Design
- ACSS – Non Negative Feedback implementation
- “Linear Fidelity” Technology
- Soft Start Power Design
- Aluminium Remote Control
“Linear Fidelity” Technology (Patent Pending)
The Master 10 output stages are using spectacular technology developed by Audio-GD in-house and is referred as “Linear Fidelity”. (patent pending) The output stages have zero negative feedback, which normally means increased and unwanted distortion.
Most power amp designs show increased distortion when the output level increases. The full frequency band’s distortion level increases even more, specially the low and high frequencies. The special Audio-GD “Linear Fidelity” technology can keep the distortion low and steady at all levels. This results in ultra linear performance.
The ultra low distortion of this non-negative feedback amplifier is achieved by its ultra linear behavior of the amplifier. This results in a very transparent and analogue sound stage.
- Real Balanced ACSS Integrated Power Amp
- Fully balanced design, the gain stages and pre-driver stages working on class A , built by discrete analog stages without any OPA or coupling caps in the signal channels.
- The output transistors stages work in high idle current state. The Diamond Cross output stage design avoids “switch distortion” as well as class A amps.
- Non- feedback ACSS analogue design
- Installed 24 pieces transistors: “the King of transistors MJL4281/4302”
- Supports 250W X2 (8 Ohms) output.
- The capacitance of the whole machine reaches as high as 140,000 uF, with two 750W circle core and two R cores transformers (Total 1500W)
- Completely separated design, separated power supplies for the right and left channels.
- In total 4 groups of high-quality class A parallel PSU’s to power gain stages. To achieve a high S/N, the control circuit is powered with separate regulators.
- Four channel 99 steps digitally controlled relay-based volume control avoids channel imbalance and improves sound quality.
- 5 analog inputs: RCA X2, XLR X2, ACSS X1
- Audiophile grade components, including DALE resistors, WIMA caps, custom order NOVER (UK brand) caps, all audiophile grade input & output sockets and gold IEC socket.
- Static mode storage control software to avoid interrupting the sound quality , the MCU output is inactive when no user operation is active.
- 1. RCA
- 2. RCA
- 3. XLR
- 4. XLR
- 5. ACSS (Mini-XLR)
- Neutrik output IEC sockets.
HIGH PRECISION VOLUME CONTROL
Volume control consist of relay-controlled attenuators. Fully-independent, fully-balanced stereo volume controls. The volume controls feature consist of high-precision 0.05% tolerance film resistors and golden contact relays. Buffered inputs and outputs.There 4 channels volume boards are built in the unit to achieve ultimate balanced volume control. They are controlled by a digital signal controlling the high quality relays switching the precision resistors in analog area.
Quality of volume control is very important in balanced applications . It have to effectuate the four channels to work as synchronous as possible to keep the balanced signal in perfect shape. In traditional volume controls the balanced output will introduce distortion which will negatively influence sound quality and performance and might even get worse than a single ended setup and waste the advantages of balanced designed solution.
Massive use of high power parts and robust power supply guarantee vigorous current output that drives most complex loudspeakers. Master-10 applies four channels of diamond non-feedback output stages composed of 24 pieces of ON Semiconductor transistors . The capacitance of the whole machine is over 140,000uF. Two enormous transformers are used with total power of 1500W as well as 2 R-Core transformers to power the preamp section