- Discrete R-2R NOS DAC
- Discrete transistors pre- & headphone amplifier
- Output power 3800 mW @25 ohm, driving most headphones easily.
- 4 fully discrete R-2R DA converters (2 per DA-8 board) in push-pull
- 2 discrete native DSD decoders.
- Current signal transmission design.
- USB 32bit / PCM384K / DSD512 by Amanero
- Supporting future firmware improvement updates
|Please note: The manufacturing process and design can be updated at any time without notification, bringing improvments and changes in specifications.|
20Hz – 90KHz (-3DB)
Headphone output : 10V RMS
|Output power (headphone)||
2 ohm / Headphone output – 2 ohm / DAC output
0.5 Vp-p(75 Ohms, Coaxial) / 19 dBm (Optical)
|USB OS Support||
|Sample Rates||USB PCM model: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz , 192kHz, 352.8kHz,384kHz
USB DSD native mode: DSD64-512
Coaxial model: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz
Optical model: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
|Power||220-240V OR 100-120V AC 50/60 Hz|
||W240 X L280 X H85(MM, Fully aluminium，with feet, without protrusion )|
|Accessories||AC power cord X 1
USB cable X 1
R2R 11 LADDER DAC CHARACTERISTICS
- R2R-11 and R2R-15 are a breakthrough of discrete R-2R designed ladder dacs. Audio-GD are first in the market offering high performance discrete R2R in this price-range
- Two pieces DA-8 modules equipped with ultra-high speed CPLD processors to correct the discrete resistor ladder. Unique parallel processing to achieve superb performance
- Analogue section design based on Audio-GDs ACSS current driven technology; fully discrete transistors amplifiers
- Double stages ultra-low noise high speed power supplies offers a musical and black background and favorable transparency
- Built in Amanero combo 384 USB interface. Amanero offers satisfying USB compatibility and marvelous sound quality
- True NOS design. NOS is less sensitive to jitter and offering neutral sound. To avoid the digital artifacts exlusive noise rejection processing technology is applied
- Native DSD support. Avert switch noise when changing DSD / PCM.
- Built with purity components: KOA transistors / Vishay high low tolerance resistors , silver tin soldering and ALPS 27 volume potentiometer
- Exotic sound quality! Smooth, coherent and analogue.
- Option to set Neutral or Warm sound (Jumper setting) according to personal taste.
Some manufactures claim to achieve good performance becuase they use lowest tolerance ladder resistors. The following calculation example will cover this. At 16 bit the tolerance of 1/66536, 0.1% (1/1000) it is by far not enough to achieve decent performance. Even using resistors with 0.01% (1/10000) tolerance, lowest tolerance available today,cannot deliver the desired performance This is just 16 bit, imagine a 24 calculation! To process 24 bit resolution it would require resistors with a tolerance of 001%. This is purely theoretical; if this tolerance would exist the discreteness of the switch logic chips will already have too much internal impedance and will shake-up such design.The tolerance of the resistor will never solve Imperfections of a ladder.
The solution lies in the correction the ladder and not only depend on the tolerance of resistors. Its a combination of both: Ultra-low tolerance resistors controlled by a correction technology using very high speed with parallel FPGA processing.
No drivers required for Linux and/or Mac OS
OSX 10.6+ and Linux with UAC2 compliant kernel
Microsoft Windows: KS/Wasapi/WDM/ASIO