D-77 Full Clocks upgrade version
All parts and components are selected based on excellent sonic and measurements performance. Components are e.g. from DALE resistors (USA), WIMA capacitors (Germany) and NOVER parts (UK) . The used components but also the technical design (e.g. discrete analogue section and high speed FPGA’s) of this system were being selected after many years of experience and practices and are considered to perform and provide sublime sonic results. Supporting today’s high resolutions and up to date interfaces like USB and I2S.
- Discrete True Balanced DAC
- 3 X Femto Accusilicon 318B oscillators clocks
- Built in FPGA processor to reject external jitter
- Dual 32bit / 768K Sabre ES9038Pro
- 32bit / 384K Asynchronous Transfer Amanero Combo 384
- OCC copper wiring
- Discrete analogue output & power supply
- Fully DC coupled design without capacitors in signal path
- Non- feedback ACSS analog output control
- Total of 15 regulated low noise class A power circuits
- Over 40,000uF power capacity to purify the class A power supply
- high-grade matched transistors only
- Amanero Combo384 with isolation
|I2S via HDMI LVDS||1x|
|Single Ended||RCA / Cinch|
|DAC||2x ESS ES9038Pro|
|Clocks||3x Accusilicon 318b|
|SNR||> 120dB (XLR output)|
|Output levels||RCA : 2.5V
XLR : 5V
ACSS : 2.2MA
|Input sensitivity||Coaxial : 0.5Vp-p 75Ω
Optical : 19dBm
|Frequency response||20Hz – 20kHz (< -0.1dB)|
|Sampling rate||PCM via USB / I2S : up to 384kHz
DSD via USB / I2S : up to DSD256
Coaxial : up to 192kHz
Optical : up to 96kHz
|Dimensions||240 x 360 x 80mm|
|Accessories||1x Power cable
1x USB Cable
- Separate the data for left en right channel for each ES9028 Pro mono for best performance
- Re-clock process and FIFO design for all inputs; output data is synchronized with clock signal to reject jitter.
- Built in high performance SPDIF interface to avoid usage of the poor performing SPDIF interface inside the ES9038 Pro.
ANALOGUE OUTPUT STAGES
The final step the of the signal flow are the analog output stages, they can have a massive effect the total sound quality.
The output stages are directly placed behind the ES9038 pro dac chips and they are built with discrete transistors through-hole components becuase this offers the best results we discovered after many years of experience.
The high speed ACSS (propitiatory Audio-GD current driven signal processing system) are non feedback designed and work in current signal mode, hence the dual ES9038 pro output is in current mode amplified by the ACSS amp. No shortcuts are taken; a complete current driven solution.
The output buffers are the pure class A , built with 4 pcs 150W (in total 600W ) per channels; to drive even the most difficult headphone without any problem. The class A output stages will make sure you will get the most pure and real sound reproduction.
The DAC consist of a tuned low noise, low flux leakage, R-cores transformer. to supply all digital parts and the left and right analog boards. The DC power is distributed over several separate power regulators. Analogue stages are pure class A low noise shunts; fed by 3 groups linear power supplies. Resulting in ultra-high speed and clean power for all individual parts.
Download USB Amanero drivers for Windows 10
Download USB Amanero drivers for Windows 7 & 8
No drivers required for Linux and/or Mac OS
OSX 10.6+ and Linux with UAC2 compliant kernel
Microsoft Windows: KS/Wasapi/WDM/ASIO
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.