SINGXER SU-2 USB Digital Interface
High-performance USB digital audio interface, using the latest XMOS family and Xilinx high-performance CPLD / FPGA chip.
One pair of Accusilicon clocks (less than 90dBc @ 10Hz), extremely low jitter rate measured 0.2ps on 10Hz-1MHz band and 0.071ps on 12-80MHz band.
Master Clock 10Mhz / 50Ohm input available!
Digital input interface using a standard USB2.0 interface. Several output interfaces are available on this converter, including coaxial RCA and BNC output S / PDIF, XLR balanced outputs AES / EBU, and HDMI output IIS.
- CLK1: 45.1584MHz / 49.152MHz
- CLK2: 24Mhz
MC: 10MHz Isolated 50Ω external BNC clock input
Isolated clock outputs (U.FL connectors)
I2S VENDOR COMPATIBILITY
AUDIO-GD (Supports native DSD / DoP – All switches OFF)
HOLO AUDIO (Supports auto detect DSD – All switches OFF)
PS AUDIO (Supports DSD auto detect – All switches OFF)
GUSTARD (Switch 3 ON and Switch 6 ON)
Windows XP, 7, 8 & 10; both 32/64 bit. Drivers must be installed (Included with product)
Native Mac-OS 10.6 and later, Drivers detected by OS
Native Linux with UAC2 compliant kernel. Drivers detected by OS
Android OS 4.2 and above. Support OTG function.
- The SU-2 is the first domestic and the XMOS latest xCORE – 200 series of USB digital interface. A new generation of XMOS chip, using the more advanced process technology, the performance was doubled the old one U8 chip, the processing capacity of up to 1000 MIPS.
- Used the high-speed whole isolation design, can be isolation between PC and interface of noise interference cleanly. SU-2 adopted a preeminent circuit design, using the high- speed CPLD/FPGA digital audio signal for separate after restructuring, so as to make the signal after reforming completely unaffected by isolation chip itself shaking.
- SU-2 internal main board adopts the technology of the uniform source synchronous clock, CPLD/FPGA internal using special algorithm of clock signal and digital audio signal phase control strictly, can ensure that the digital audio signal after isolation chip will not appear extra distortion because of the time delay and phase difference.
- One pair of Accusilicon clocks. extremely -ow phase noise crystal oscillator (less than 90dBc @ 10Hz) is intended for professional recording equipment as well as audiophile electronics. These models offer a remarkably low jitter rate measured 0.2ps on 10Hz-1MHz band and 0.071ps on 12-80MHz band.
- It is well known that the weight of the core of the digital audio is algorithm. Singxer team are occupied in the field of digital audio for many years, at the same time we get strong support from the XMOS FAE team, we are on the basis of the original firmware had done. Many of the technical improvement and optimization algorithm.
|Product type||USB digital interface|
|Sampling rate supported||PCM via SPDIF & AES / EBU: Up to 192kHz
PCM via I2S & WCLK: Up to 768kHz
DSD via SPDIF & AES / EBU: DSD64 DoP
DSD via I2S: native DSD1024
CLK1: 45.1584MHz / 49.152MHz
|Input||1x USB 2.0-B (Driver available for download from this sheet))
1x Clock 10MHz
|Outputs||1x Coaxial SPDIF (RCA)
1x I2S through HDMI
1x AES / EBU
1x MCLK / WCK (clock)
|OS compatibility||Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 – Installing drivers needed
MacOS 10.6 and later
Linux with kernel UAC2
Android 4.2 and later – Supports OTG function
|I2S compatibility||Audio-GD: Support native DSD / DoP (all switches OFF)
Holo Audio: Support automatic detection and DSD (all the switches OFF)
PS AUDIO: Support automatic detection and DSD (all the switches OFF)
Gustard (3/6 Switch ON)
|Power||9V or 12DC INPUT (Selected by jumper inside)|
Depth with connectors: 185.6mm
Without connectors: 170mmHeight with legs: 58.4mm
Without legs: 46.5mm