“Double-Dutch” cables separates the “voltage” and “signal” from each other.
The “voltage” and the “signal” have their own cable and connector.
Because of this separation you will hear a more balanced sound and it also will be more resolving.
Because of this also the sound-stage will improve in a more solid 3D soundscape.
This “Double Dutch” concept is also used in other “M-Way – Double Dutch” products like power cords, signal, digital, and even speaker and intercords.
– transparent open and clear.
– spatially. The ability to display the recording space again
– homogeneous. Tonal balance
– imaging between and behind the speakers
– standard brass ( some goldplated ) connectors, stranded
– copperwire, no shielding
M-WaY cables are always made of copper, non shielded, selected by ear and terminated by hand.
There is no voodoo in it and no nonsense.
The only secret is to use the right cable, with the right connectors in the right place.
There is no universal cable to wire a whole system.There is no ultimate or absolute best cable.More expensive is not always better.