FiRST M-WAY characteristics.
- transparent, open and clear.
- The ability to display the recording space again
- homogeneous. Tonal balance
- imaging between and behind the speakers
- standard brass ( some gold plated ) connectors, stranded copper wire, no shielding
- reference interconnects have solid gold plated copper rca connectors.
- Twisted Pair Design
M-WaY cables are always made of copper, non shielded, selected by ear and terminated by hand.
There is no voodoo in it and no nonsense.
The only secret is to use the right cable, with the right connectors in the right place.
There is no universal cable to wire a whole system.There is no ultimate or absolute best cable.More expensive is not always better.