The Element-P is an high class all-in-one solution. The DAC section is based on the ESS Sabre ES9028PRO DAC chip. Together with the Crystek CCHD-950 femto clock a world class DAC section is born. The USB input is equipped with the latest XU216 XMOS processor to be able to support the highest bitrates and MQA.
As volume control the traditional potentiometer or digital volume build into the DAC chip were not chosen for the analog section of the Element-P. A special high quality volume control is implemented based on the MUSES72320. A volume control that also can be found in some high end pre amplifiers (like Pass Labs).
The power amplifier is based on the ICEpower 250ASX2 module. This enables the Element-P to deliver 230 Watt per channel at 4 Ohm. This is more than enough to handle all kinds of loudspeakers with easy.
Next to that only top class components are used in all sections, from power supply to outputs, all in a beautiful case.
- MQA full decoder, supports to 24bit/384kHz MQA audio via USB port.
- Next to USB, COAX, Glass Fibre, there is also an I2S (HDMI format) digital input present.
- Unlike other DACS, the Element-X can handle DSD via all inputs, and not just via the usual USB input.
- Can handle up to DSD512 and PCM 768kHz/32bit.
- Crystek CCHD-950 femto reference clock for the ES9028Pro DAC chip.
- Powerful lineare power supply with Noratel toroidal transformer and Nichicon capacitors.
- 7 different PCM filters for fine tuning the sound.
- Clear display with information about input used, audio bitrate, volume, etc.Duidelijk scherm met informatie over ingang, audioformaat, volume etc.
- Can be controlled with controls on the front, remote controller and app.
- High quality components, like: Noratel transformer and Neutrik connectors.
- Size: 340mm(W) x281mm(D) x60mm(H)
- LAN: 10/100Mbit/sec.
- WLAN: 2.4GHz/5GHz, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weight: 4.7 kg
- Color: Silver
MQA is a high-resolution audio encoding technique with a high sampling rate while ensuring small file sizes. The MQA is therefore an ideal format for enjoying high quality audio streaming.
ESS SABRE PRO
X-SABRE Pro is a DAC equipped with ES9028PRO D/A chip, that has been first put into mass production in China or even around the world. Matrix fully explored this advanced 8-channel D/A chip’s potential, compared to the previous generation ES9018S, ES9028PRO fully optimizes the internal DSP units, further improve the performance and customer use experience. We selected the excellent audio components and well-designed circuit layout to making X-SABRE Pro’s SNR reached an incredible -134dB.