- Fully balanced design built by discrete analog stages without any OPA or coupling caps in the signal channels.
- Non- feedback ACSS analog output stage .
- Uses three R-core transformers (135W total), separate power supplies for the digital components, right and left channels.
- More than 50,000uf audio grade NOVER capacitors are used to ensure ample and smooth power supply.
- A total of 9 groups class A PSU’s are used to purify the power supply. To achieve a high S/N ratio, the control circuit is powered with separate regulators.
- Uses high-grade parts and exactly matched transistors.
- Four channel 99 steps digitally controlled relay-based volume control avoids channel imbalance and improves sound quality.
- Single polarity FET buffer stages in input and output, which is had a bit lower distortion and improve on the sound quality. The Single polarity FET stages have non feedback design (Toshiba K170)
- Power supplies improvements; lower noise floor resulting in a darker background.
- Users can enable/disable the “shorten” input signal now.
- 1. XLR balanced
- 2. RCA single ended
- 3. XLR balanced
- 4. RCA single ended
- 5. ACSS balanced
- Preamp / DAC output : XLR / RCA / ACSS (variable)
- Headphone output : 4 pins XLR / 6.3MM SE
|Inputs||2x Single-ended RCA|
2x Balanced XLR
|Outputs||1x Single-ended RCA|
1x Balanced XLR
1x Single-ended Jack 6.35mm headphone output
1x Balanced XLR 4 poles headphone output
|Adjustable gain||Low : +16dB (XLR)|
High : +25dB (XLR)
|Headphone output power (balanced, Class A)||9000mW @ 40Ω|
3800mW @ 100Ω
1250mW @ 300Ω
175mW @ 600Ω
|Headphone output power (single-ended, Class A)||2500mW @ 40Ω|
1050mW @ 100Ω
350mW @ 300Ω
175mW @ 600Ω
|Preamplifier output level||RCA : 10V|
XLR : 20V
ACSS : 2.4+2.4MA
|Input impedance||XLR : 90kΩ|
ACSS : < 10Ω
|Frequency response (XLR input)||20Hz – 20kHz (+/-0dB)|
1Hz – 220kHz (+0dB, -3dB)
|Supply voltage||110-240VAC 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions||360 x 360 x 85mm|
|Package||1x Audio-GD Master 19|
1x remote control
1x Power cable
HIGH PRECISION VOLUME CONTROL
Volume control consist of relay-controlled attenuators. Fully-independent, fully-balanced stereo volume controls. The volume controls feature consist of high-precision 0.05% tolerance film resistors and golden contact relays. Buffered inputs and outputs.There 4 channels volume boards are built in the unit to achieve ultimate balanced volume control. They are controlled by a digital signal controlling the high quality relays switching the precision resistors in analog area.
Quality of volume control is very important in balanced applications . It have to effectuate the four channels to work as synchronous as possible to keep the balanced signal in perfect shape. In traditional volume controls the balanced output will introduce distortion which will negatively influence sound quality and performance and might even get worse than a single ended setup and waste the advantages of balanced designed solution.