The power system design was optimized and the audio section was powered by a 7.5F (7.5 million uf) supercapacitor. While in operation the SU6 is charged by an adapter (included). The SU6 internally is powered by the super capacitor to ensure clearest sound reproduction.
Built-in CPLD pre-shaping technology, FPGA-based source synchronization technology re-shaping the isolated I2S signal, thus eliminating the additive jitter caused by the isolation chip. The newly designed FPGA algorithm, built-in FIFO buffers the data and then outputs, SPDIF output is re-encoded by FPGA, so that the coaxial output can support PCM 384K and DSD DOP128 at the highest. Using CRYSTEK’s CCHD-957 high-performance femtosecond crystal oscillator, with the self-developed constant temperature system and ultra-low noise super capacitor power supply system, further improve the short-stability performance of the clock.
Original single clock system, all circuits of the whole machine adopt synchronous clock design, in which USB clock is synthesized by PLL derived from femtosecond clock.
- Native MacOS 10.6 and later, using the system comes with a driver
- USB input socket is a standard USB-B type female socket, USB power supply range is 4.5V-5.1V;
- BNC interface and RCA interface output standard S / PDI signal, the level is 550mV
- XLR interface output standard AES / EBU signal, the level is 3.3V
- The word clock (WCLK) output uses BNC interface, the level is TTL (no load), the output impedance is 75 ohms
- DC POWER input socket uses DC2.1 socket to support 7.5V-9V DC input (in order to realize the fast charging of super capacitor).
|Product type||USB digital interface|
|Sampling rate supported||PCM via SPDIF & AES / EBU: Up to 192kHz|
PCM via I2S & WCLK: Up to 768kHz
DSD via SPDIF & AES / EBU: DSD64-DSD256 DoP
DSD via I2S: native DSD512
|Clocks||CRYSTEK’s CCHD-957 femtosecond crystal oscillator|
|Input||1x USB 2.0-B (Driver available for download from this sheet))|
|Outputs||– Coaxial SPDIF (RCA)|
– Coaxial SPDIF BNC
– 2x HDMI I2S OUTPUT
– RJ45 I2S OUTPUT
– AES / EBU
– Fiber Optic (Toslink)
– MCLK / WCK (clock)
|OS compatibility||Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 – Installing drivers needed|
MacOS 10.6 and later
Linux with kernel UAC2 Android 4.2 and later – Supports OTG function
|Accessories||USB cable, a power adapter (universal, AC100V-240V) and a power cord|
|Dimensions||Width: 233mm Depth with connectors: 185.6mm|
Without connectors: 170mm Height with legs: 58.4mm
Without legs: 46.5mm
- USB-B type female socket,
- USB DC power input: 4.5V-5.1V
INPUT: DC POWER
- DC 5.5/2.1 Connector,
- supports 7.5V-9V DC input, 1A (fast charging super capacitor 3A)
OUTPUT: S/PDIF BNC & RCA
- Output: 550mV (connected to standard load)
- output impedance: 75 ohms
OUTPUT: AES / EBU, XLR
- Output: 3.3V (connected to standard load),
- output impedance 110 ohms
OUTPUT: Word clock (WCLK) output, BNC connector.
- Output: TTL (no load),
- output impedance 75 ohms
OUTPUT: HDMI-I2S (2x).
- Only audio I2S signalling.
- Output includes: MCLK, BCLK, LRCLK, and SDATA.
- LVDS differential level
- Output impedance 100 ohm
- PIN13-15 of the HDMI socket is the DSD_ON signal, the high level is the I2S working in the DSD mode, the level is LVTTL
- PIN18 is a 5V trigger power output (the output current is less than 20ma), which can be used as the interface plug-in indication
- Configurable output pins
OUTPUT: RJ45-I2S output I2S signalling
- CMOS (5V) single-ended signal,
- Low-impedance output,
- Output data MCLK, BCLK, LRCLK, SDATA
OUTPUT: Optical fiber
- Outputs the standard optical signal