- High-end cable
- Less noise, so more music
- More dynamics, especially with complex passages that are disturbed by noise
- Deeper and tighter low frequencies with more texture
- Natural and more lifelike midrange and clarity, while preserving the original qualities of a certain recording
- Higher resolution and more details
- Increase in sound image size for a more realistic reproduction
- Ultra-pure PTC-1 OFC copper
- conductor: 0.26mm x 64-Strings, OFC [x3-Strings]
- nano: 80% gold en 20% silver
- isolation: audiograde PVC
- pure copper connector with silver and rhodium plating
- Nano treatment: gold 80% silver 20%
- Outer sheath of black PVC Φ6.3mm² heat resistant 90℃
- 0,5 meter
- High-End Power cable
- Color: Carbon Orange. Other colors on request
- Power cable
Purecable nano high-end speaker cables use a simple concept but it requires a technical production process. By adding a certain amount of microscopically small particles of gold and silver in an oily substance and then applying it to a copper conductor, a way has been found to significantly improve performance. The particles vary in size from 3.5 to 8 Nm. An Nm is 10-9 meters, so 0.000 000 001 meters or a billionth of a meter.
A natural oil is used for the binder. A positive characteristic of this oil is the ability to bind oxygen. Moreover, applied to a copper wire, the oil prevents oxidation. Thanks to a combination of oil and precious metal particles on the copper core, this is not only able to preserve quality, but also improves the skin effect. Therefore, an oil is used instead of either a solid coating, coating or composite alloy. This also simplifies the production process and makes the end product more affordable.
This technology has another advantage. On the surface of the ofc conductors there are many microscopically small scratches that arise during production, so that the conductors make less contact with each other. This results in noise pollution. The colloidal gold / silver treatment fills the cracks at the microscopic level and in this way improves the conductivity and therefore also reduces the noise.