The DAC chip adopts the latest AK4499 released by AKM in 2019; DSD adopts the native direct solution mode, and the DSD digital stream does not pass through the internal digital filter and works in NOS mode, which is fully in line with the design concept of HQPlayer.
It has a wealth of input and output interfaces, including standard USB2.0 input interface, SPDIF and BNC coaxial and AES balanced input, HDMI-I2S input interface, analog output including XLR balanced output and RCA single-ended output; all interfaces support DSD input.
SDA-6 supports external clock input, among which USB supports 10M clock input, and other interfaces support WCK input. In USB mode, it also supports adjustable input impedance of 50 and 75 ohms.
The high-end version requires manual adjustment and production, so it takes more time to ship. Among them, the high-end version adopts a non-loop negative feedback full DC full-balanced discrete Class A output circuit; the crystal oscillator of the USB part uses a CCHD-957 femtosecond clock; the analog part uses a Mundorf film capacitor for tuning; the sound performance will be A little more relaxed and lively.
1. Self-developed adaptive clock system technology, built-in 4 independent ultra-low jitter audio crystal oscillators, equipped with a femtosecond-level local clock system for the USB part, the standard version of the crystal oscillator is AS-318B, the pro version is CCHD- 957.
2. High-performance digital-analog hybrid phase-locked loop, excellent clock synchronization recovery technology, can greatly filter the secondary PLL of external digital input jitter;
3. It adopts 4 channels of fully balanced and full DC discrete circuit output; among them, the high-end version adopts non-loop negative feedback output;
4. Large-scale FPGA for digital audio signal processing, self-developed second-generation algorithm, original multi-input channel isolation technology, to ensure the purity of each input signal.
5. Built-in 40 watt custom O-type transformer, output 4 independent power supply windings, up to 20 groups of distributed voltage stabilized circuits; among them, the reference power supply provided for AK4499 is the newly developed ultra low noise (as low as 0.5uV RMS) power supply system.
The length, width and height of the chassis: 262MM*220MM*46MM, excluding the height of the machine feet and the protruding part of the connector behind the chassis.
The weight of a single machine is about 2.7KG.
The length, width and height of the carton packaging: 330MM*310MM*110MM.
Shipping package weight: 3.6KG
Accessories: a USB cable and a power cord, infrared remote control.
Analog Output Specifications
output level (0dBFS):
PCM: RCA single-ended output is 2.25V RMS, XLR balanced output is 4.5V RMS
DSD: RCA single-ended output is 1.8V RMS, XLR balanced output is 3.6V RMS
Output impedance: 22 ohm (RCA single-ended)/45 ohm (XLR balanced)
frequency response: 20-20kHz +/-0.1dB
signal-to-noise ratio: 132dB (20-22kHz A weighting)
THD+N (1kHz, 0dBFS) 0.00012 % at fs=44.1Khz (PCM, 20-22kHz A weighting))
dynamic response (1kHz, -60dBFS) 131dB (20-22kHz A weighting)
left and right channel separation >130dB @1khz
Sampling rate supported by each input interface:
PCM: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz,
176.4KHz, 192KHz, 352.8KHz, 384KHz
[USB and I2S support all sampling rates, and S/PDIF supports up to 192KHz] DSD: 2.8 MHz (DSD64)-DoP,native
5.6 MHz (DSD128)-DoP,native
11.2 MHz (DSD256)-DoP,native
22.5792 MHz (DSD512)-native
[USB and I2S support all DSD formats, S/PDIF and AES/EBU support DSD64 DOP mode] Bit width: up to 32 bit over USB and I2S
Up to 24 bit over S/PDIF
1. The USB input socket is a standard USB-B type female socket, and the USB power supply range is 4.5V-5.1V;
2. The SPDIF interface inputs standard S/PDIF signals, the input impedance is 75 ohms, and the AES input impedance is 110 ohms;
3. The power input is 115V/230V AC, and a 40-watt customized transformer is used for power supply;
4. I2S input is LVDS level in the form of HDMI interface, compatible with most front-end equipment.
SPECIALIZATIONS I2S over HDMI
- HDMI LVDS 3.3V differential signal;
- HDMI LVDS 3.3V differential signal; I2S interface compatible with a number of I2S output signal definition, FPGA built-in PCM / DSD signal automatic identification algorithm;
- DSD ON signal self-detecting, DSD ON this signal can be hard input to the PIN13,14,15,16 pin.
- PIN1-3 and PIN7-9 phase adjustable, the Default user can configure the phase
- The SDA-1 can be configured with SW switches to accommodate different I2S standards.
HDMI-I2S is different for each manufacturer worldwide, and for most manufacturers HDMI-I2S is a proprietary proprietary protocol. Default is PS-Audio standard.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10; 32/64 bit (Windows driver included)
- Native MacOS 10.6 and later, using the system comes with drivers
- Native Linux with UAC2 compliant kernel, using the system comes with drivers (tested on Ubuntu and Daphile systems, based on INTEL X86 platform)
- Android OS 4.2 and above, need equipment to support OTG function, in general, Android 5.0 system is supported by default, the following recommendations for 5.0 with a dedicated player.