The Singxer SU-6 is a new generation of USB interface developed by us. It is located in the high-end interface. A DDC that can upgrade the sound from a PC or any other USB source. You can playback with your laptop, pc, mac or tablet, but buying an audio interface will take you one step towards sounding more professional. An audio interface is the equipment that sits at the heart of any home audio system.
Compared with our products in the past, SU-6 mainly uses the following four new technologies independently developed:
- Built-in CPLD pre-shaping technology and source synchronization technology based on FPGA reshape the isolated I2S signal, thus eliminating the additive jitter caused by the isolation chip.
- The new design of the FPGA algorithm, built-in FIFO buffer data before output, SPDIF output using FPGA re-coding, so that coaxial output can support PCM 384K and DSD DOP128.
- Using CRYSTEK’s CHD-957 high-performance femtosecond crystal oscillator, cooperating with self-developed constant temperature system and ultra-low noise supercapacitor power supply system, the short-term stability of the clock is further improved.
- Unique single clock system, all the circuits of the whole machine are designed with synchronous clock. The USB clock is synthesized by PLL from femtosecond clock.
Built-in CPLD pre-shaping technology, FPGA-based source synchronization technology re-shaping the isolated I2S signal, thus eliminating the additive jitter caused by the isolation chip.
The newly designed FPGA algorithm, built-in FIFO buffers the data and then outputs, SPDIF output is re-encoded by FPGA, so that the coaxial output can support PCM 384K and DSD DOP128 at the highest.
Using CRYSTEK’s CCHD-957 high-performance femtosecond crystal oscillator, with the self-developed constant temperature system and ultra-low noise super capacitor power supply system, further improve the short-stability performance of the clock.
Original single clock system, all circuits of the whole machine adopt synchronous clock design, in which USB clock is synthesized by PLL derived from femtosecond clock.
- Native MacOS 10.6 and later, using the system comes with a driver
- USB input socket is a standard USB-B type female socket, USB power supply range is 4.5V-5.1V;
- BNC interface and RCA interface output standard S / PDI signal, the level is 550mV
- XLR interface output standard AES / EBU signal, the level is 3.3V
- The word clock (WCLK) output uses BNC interface, the level is TTL (no load), the output impedance is 75 ohms
- DC POWER input socket uses DC2.1 socket to support 7.5V-9V DC input (in order to realize the fast charging of super capacitor).
|Product type||USB digital interface|
|Sampling rate supported||PCM via SPDIF & AES / EBU: Up to 192kHz |
PCM via I2S & WCLK: Up to 768kHz
DSD via SPDIF & AES / EBU: DSD64-DSD256 DoP
DSD via I2S: native DSD512
|Clocks||CRYSTEK’s CCHD-957 femtosecond crystal oscillator|
|Input||1x USB 2.0-B (Driver available for download from this sheet))|
|Outputs||– Coaxial SPDIF (RCA) |
– Coaxial SPDIF BNC
– 2x HDMI I2S OUTPUT
– RJ45 I2S OUTPUT
– AES / EBU
– Fiber Optic (Toslink)
– MCLK / WCK (clock)
|OS compatibility||Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 – Installing drivers needed |
MacOS 10.6 and later
Linux with kernel UAC2 Android 4.2 and later – Supports OTG function
|Accessories||USB cable, a power adapter (universal, AC100V-240V) and a power cord|
|Dimensions||Width: 233mm Depth with connectors: 185.6mm |
Without connectors: 170mm Height with legs: 58.4mm
Without legs: 46.5mm