SINGXER SU-2 USB Digital Interface
High-performance USB digital audio interface. The microprocessor with the latest ARM Cortex-M4 as the core is used as the main control of the USB data part. SU-2 uses a self-developed ultra-low jitter clock system (ACCUSILICON’s AS-318B series, which achieves ultra-low jitter at the femtosecond level). A large-capacity FPGA serves as the digital audio data processing core and has a standard USB2.0 input interface. Rich output interface, including XLR balanced output AES, coaxial RCA and BNC, I2S interface with HDMI socket output (custom 4way I2S circuit that improves sounds quality and reduces jitter), perfect master clock and word clock (WCLK) output. SU-2 supports external 10Mhz clock input, using common 50 ohm input impedance design.
FARAD Super3 Power Supply
The Farad Super3 Power Supply is a double regulated 3A super capacitor linear power supply. With the latest of capacitor technology, it brings a great improvement to any system, when replacing SMPS, but also any other LPS. A Farad supply is the easy way to take the performance of your streamer, media-player, router, network switch, reference clock, modem, or other digital device to a higher level. Also connecting this linear power supply to your turntable, Phono stage, DAC or any other analogue device will give a significant improvement.
This MagnaFied version of the very popular Singxer SU2 has OSCON Ultra low ESR caps, ELNA capacitors and WIMA film caps. A 4-PIN DC power inlet. DC cable included, optionally Farad Level 1 and level 2 DC cables are available.
High Fidelity OCXO Oscillators
Two (2) very low phase noise crystal oscillator (less than 90dBc @ 10Hz) is intended for professional recording equipment as well as audiophile electronics. These models offer a remarkably low jitter rate measured 0.2ps on 10Hz-1MHz band and 0.071ps on 12-80MHz band.
This is a reference component in the audiophile world because of its excellent precision and stability.
CLOCK INPUT & OUTPUT
SU2 can also be used as an independent master clock. It can output a word clock of 44.1K-384K, or output a master clock of 22.5792Mhz-49.152Mhz.
When the USB cable is not inserted, it will automatically act as a Master clock converter.
- independent master clock: it can output a word clock of 44.1K-384K, or output a master clock of 22.5792Mhz-49.152Mhz. (When not connected to USB, it will be used as the master clock device by default)
- Providing an external 10Mhz clock input it will be a frequency converter; support 10Mhz to 44.1K-384K word clock, or output 22.5792Mhz-49.152Mhz master clock.
- The SU-2 is the first domestic and the XMOS latest xCORE – 200 series of USB digital interface. A new generation of XMOS chip, using the more advanced process technology, the performance was doubled the old one U8 chip, the processing capacity of up to 1000 MIPS.
- Used the high-speed whole isolation design, can be isolation between PC and interface of noise interference cleanly. SU-2 adopted a preeminent circuit design, using the high- speed CPLD/FPGA digital audio signal for separate after restructuring, so as to make the signal after reforming completely unaffected by isolation chip itself shaking.
- SU-2 internal main board adopts the technology of the uniform source synchronous clock, CPLD/FPGA internal using special algorithm of clock signal and digital audio signal phase control strictly, can ensure that the digital audio signal after isolation chip will not appear extra distortion because of the time delay and phase difference.
- One pair of Accusilicon clocks. extremely -ow phase noise crystal oscillator (less than 90dBc @ 10Hz) is intended for professional recording equipment as well as audiophile electronics. These models offer a remarkably low jitter rate measured 0.2ps on 10Hz-1MHz band and 0.071ps on 12-80MHz band.
- It is well known that the weight of the core of the digital audio is algorithm. Singxer team are occupied in the field of digital audio for many years, at the same time we get strong support from the XMOS FAE team, we are on the basis of the original firmware had done. Many of the technical improvement and optimization algorithm.
|USB digital interface
|Sampling rate supported
|PCM via SPDIF & AES / EBU: Up to 192kHz
PCM via I2S & WCLK: Up to 768kHz
DSD via SPDIF & AES / EBU: DSD64 DoP
DSD via I2S: native DSD1024
CLK1: 45.1584MHz / 49.152MHz
|1x USB 2.0-B (Driver available for download from this sheet))
1x Clock 10MHz
|1x Coaxial SPDIF (RCA)
1x I2S through HDMI
1x AES / EBU
1x MCLK / WCK (clock)
|Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 – Installing drivers needed
MacOS 10.6 and later
Linux with kernel UAC2
Android 4.2 and later – Supports OTG function
|Audio-GD: Support native DSD / DoP (all switches OFF)
Holo Audio: Support automatic detection and DSD (all the switches OFF)
PS AUDIO: Support automatic detection and DSD (all the switches OFF)
Gustard (3/6 Switch ON)
|5V DC INPUT
Depth with connectors: 185.6mm
Without connectors: 170mmHeight with legs: 58.4mm
Without legs: 46.5mm