An audio rack, also known as a rack mount or equipment rack, is a specialized frame or enclosure designed to hold and organize audio equipment in a standardized way. These racks are common in recording studios, radio stations, concert venues, and other professional audio setups. They provide a convenient and efficient way to store, protect, and access various audio components.
- It can be used in a single layer or in multiple layers.
- It has a small waist support foot design
- the bottoms of the support feet are equipped with shock absorbers.
- Silicone flooring with professional shock-absorbing feet and spacers.
- The conical shape at the bottom of the Rack feet limits vibrations.
- Base Plate HS550-02 & HS550-08 or HS550-10
- It’s an audio rack / storage rack for you to organize your HiFi equipment
- It uses 6063 high-strength aerospace aluminum alloy.
- The bottom of the plate is equipped with vibration absorption grooves and a central air outlet.
- Stackable design allows use in a single layer or stack in multiple layers.
- The design of the waisted support feet is stable and elegant.
- Each layer provides 4 support feet, with a height of 8cm, 10cm, 12cm, 15cm and 18cm