Spending money on something you have never touched or experienced yourself can be intimidating, we fully understand this. We strongly believe in the quality of our products and expect a great sound improvement in your audio system. But we also know in audio it sometimes just doesn’t work out for whatever reason. Therefore we give you a 14 days try out period for our products. We think this 14 day try-out period offers a mutual benefit, we get the chance to prove the quality of our products and you get the chance to buy a product that is the answer to your specific needs.
Term View / right of withdrawal
If there is a consumer purchase, under the Act on Distance (Article 7: 5 BW), the consumer has the right (a part of) to return the goods within a period of 14 days without giving any reason. This period begins when the ordered goods are delivered. If the consumer after this period the goods delivered has not returned to Magna Hifi, the purchase is a fact. The consumer is obliged, before proceeding to return accordingly within the period of 14 days after delivery to notify in writing to Magna Hifi. The consumer must prove that the goods are returned on time, for example through a proof of postal delivery. Return of Goods must be in original packaging (including accessories and documentation) and in new condition. If the goods are used by consumers, encumbered or damaged in any way, Magna will not accept the return and not proceed to refund.
The right to terminate under this paragraph applies. With regard to what is stated in the preceding sentence, Magna Hifi ensure that within 30 days after receipt of the return is completed. The refund of purchase includes all products returned to Magna Hifi; Shipping insurance costs to the consumer may not be refunded.
The return of the delivered goods is entirely at the risk and expense of the consumer. Returned goods and accessories will be visually inspected, tested and repacked. A representative fee will be subtracted from the refund. Magna Hifi keeps the right to write off used goods if they are no longer new to sell so that only a portion of the amount will be refunded. The right of rescission, as described in the preceding paragraph relates only to the goods and will in no way relates to services. Services, where Magna Hifi only acts as an intermediary or agent, will the terms of such providers may not apply.
If you purchased hardware and wish to return it you should take into account the following
- The hardware must be returned ‘as new’, this means undamaged and no signs of use.
- All items, accessories and other contents must be included in original packaging.
- Original packaging must be used including inner boxes and overlay boxes.
- No stickers or tape are allowed on the boxes.
- Only transparent tape is allowed to seal the overlay box. Put the address label on top of the old shipping label.
After we have received the returned product, we will check it for any damages or missing accessories. If we find damages or missing accessories, we will need to make an appropriate deduction on the impending refund
Consider before buying: Returns costs a lot of money. Shipping costs, transport insurance, checking the unit upon return. Repacking, cleaning and testing. Last but not least: environmental damage.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- Used or demo products offered (including consignment sales)
- Products or orders delivered via trade-in or in exchange of consignment buy or sale
- For Services, with the consent of the consumer, has begun
- Products ordered with customization – non standard products or custom build products
- Goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market, which the supplier has no influence
- Goods manufactured according to specifications of the consumer, such as customization, or clearly personalized character
- For goods or services that can not be returned because of their nature, for example due hygiene or deteriorate or expire rapidly
- Audio and video recordings and computer software which the consumer has broken the seal
- Products shipped outside EU (Europe), e.g. Australia, North America, etc..
As you can appreciate, we would request that all goods be returned in an ‘as new’ condition complete with packaging and all accessories (please note, for hygiene reasons we are unable to give refunds on headphones)
Products shipped outside European Union (Exported) and B2B (Business to Business sles) are charged 3% restocking fee (shipping costs are non refundable). We will not refund any extra costs made at your side as taxes, importing costs, return shipping, etc.
I have understood all of the above and would like to proceed with the return