- Transparent open and clear.
- Spatial. The ability to display the recording space again
- Homogeneous. Tonal balance
- Imaging between and behind the speakers
- Standard brass ( some gold plated ) connectors
- Stranded copper-wire, no shielding
- transparent, open and clear.
- Balanced interlink
- Brand: MWAY
- Neutrik copper 4-PIN XLR to 4-PIN XLR
- Internally fine-wire copper unshielded
- 1 pair
- 1 meter
- High End Interlink
- Audio-GD MASTER ACSS Interlink
- 4 pin XLR to XLR 4 Pin connections
- Audio-GD MASTER or HE Series
M-WaY cables are always made of copper, non shielded, selected by ear and terminated by hand.
There is no voodoo in it and no nonsense.
The only secret is to use the right cable, with the right connectors in the right place.
There is no universal cable to wire a whole system.There is no ultimate or absolute best cable.More expensive is not always better.
Audio-GD has developed an advanced current-driven amplifier technique. Also known as ACSS, Audio-GD Current System Signal. This special technique ensures that the signal travels a much shorter path and that ensures a more transparent, faster and more neutral reproduction. A similar technique is used by, for example, KRELL.