TIDAL 3 MONTHS SUBSCRIPTION INLCUDED
- Valid for a 3 month Opt Out trial for new users only.
High-end streaming from any smartphone, tabled or PC or a laptop or whichever wireless device is at hand. This makes the listening experience much easier without compromising sound quality. The Mano Streamer is the ultimate streaming source for any DAC supporting coaxial SPDIF or supporting IIS HDMI inputs. IIS allows the DAC to derive ultra low jitter synchronous timing of the serial data that will be set up for transmission. Two femto clocks are applied for extremely detailed signal handling exact timing and low jitter thanks to these extreme accurate clocks powered by low noise (nV) discrete regulators.
NOTE: THESE ARE MANO REVIEWS, THE MANO ULTRA IS AN UPGRADE; MORE NATURAL AND REAL PRESENTATION
Mano Ultra MKII IMPROVEMENTS
- Enhanced sound quality Slightly more pressure / slam. Slightly better outline of voices and instruments. High slightly calmer.
- Direct Micro-SD card access from the outside (without opening the enclosure)
- Integrated wifi antenna (Optionally, we recommend LAN interface)
- Prepared for Remote Control IR (Logitech compatible / Volumio (plugin required))
- Fully redesigned Class A power supply enhanced audio performance
- A possibility for an AES / EBU output connection instead of RCA Cinch.
- New enclosure, optimised for heath dissipation
- I2S HDMI – LVDS signal processing (PS-AUDIO “STANDARD”) – Compatible with all Holo, Singxer, Matrix and Audio-GD DAC’s)
- RCA SPDIF – 0.5V pp @ 75Ohm
- Optional: BNC SPDIF 0.5V pp @ 75Ohm
- Optional: AES/EBU 110Ohm
- Supported File Types: AAC, AIF, ALAC, DIF, DSF, FLAC, MP3, OGG, WAV, WV and WMA
- Playback DSD 64x, 128x, 256x
- HDMI I2S LVDS = 44.1 Khz – 192 Khz | 16-24 bit – DSD64 (DoP)
- SPDIF OUT = 44.1 Khz – 192 Khz | 16-24 bit – DSD64 (DoP)
- Squeezelite-Logitech Media Serve solution: iPeng (iOS devices), Squeeze Orange (Android devices)
- Roon Remote
- Volumio: Music Player Daemon (MPD)
- Volumio: Lumin, BubbleUpnp and other UPNP compatible control software
- Web Browser
- Squeezelite-Logitech Media Serve solution – fully standalone streamer
- Roon Audio ( Roon bridge / endpoint, requires separate Roon Server )
- Volumio: Minimserver, Twonky, Synology Media Server Minimserver and more
- Volumio: DLNA / UPNP compatible
- 1x RJ45 LAN Gigabit Ethernet port
- 4x Local USB hosts for media (USB drives)
- Optional: Integrated WIFI antenna 2.4/5 Ghz
- Spotify (Squeeze-LMS, Volumio)
- Spotify Connect (Squeeze-LMS, Volumio)
- TIDAL (Squeeze-LMS, Volumio and Roon)
- Qobuz (Squeeze-LMS, Volumio and Roon)
- Deezer (Squeeze-LMS
- Internet Radio (Squeeze-LMS, Volumio and Roon)
- Airplay ((Squeeze-LMS, Volumio)
- Automute I2S signal when switching between sample rates
- Supports volume control from application (Can be disabled)
- Fully re clocked I2S over HDMI output PS Audio / Audio-GD / Holo Audio / Singxer compatible
- Galvanic isolated and reclocked SPDIF output (RCA or BNC or AES/EBU Connection)
- 2x CRYSTEK FEMTO Clock’s. FIFO Oscillators designed specifically for High Definition Audio (HD Audio). It features a typical low close-in phase noise of -100 dBc/Hz @ 10 Hz offset, and a noise floor of -169 dBc/Hz. With this extreme low phase noise performance, you will “Hear the Difference”.
- Ultra low noise Tentlabs shunt regulators for oscillators and digital audio circuit. The shunts drop in instead of commonly used industrial types of regulators. Having much lower noise, true wide bandwidth and linear output impedance, they’ll bring improvement to sound in terms of: Higher resolution, better transparency, clean low ends and increased dynamics.
- Low noise Class-A Power supply provided without generating unwanted noise and without passing it along into the sensitive digital signal path.
- High quality R-core transformer. The R-core transformer has high isolation degree. it can improve the signal-to-noise ratio, isolate the harmonic interference, reduce the noise, make he background cleaner. R core transforer can fully improve the quality of sound.
HDMI LVDS I2S OUTPUT
- I2S is like USB asynchronous connection. Compared to standard S/PDIF where clock signal is integrated in data stream a complex process is required in the DAC to transform signal back to asynchronous.
- With I2S the shortest possible signal path from streamer to DAC to analogue conversion is achieved.
- No additional encoding and decoding steps are required. USB does require this.
- The HDMI cable from streamer to DAC is less impacting the sonic quality and no expensive cables are required to obtain best sound quality.
The only disadvantage you could think of is I2S is not really a standard, although more and more vendors are supporting I2S as external in or output.
R-core transformer has high isolation degree. it improves the signal-to-noise ratio, isolate the harmonic interference, reduce the noise, make he background cleaner. R core transformer can fully improve the quality of sound.
- Quad-core (ARMv8) 64-bit @ 1.4GHz
- RAM: 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- Networking: Gigabit Ethernet
- OPTIONAL 2.4GHz and 5GHz 802.11b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Storage: Micro-SD